Safety Is Our Top Priority
In today’s fast paced business environment, companies face a myriad of challenges in the workplace. While these issues may vary greatly from industry to industry, one constant remains throughout the workforce.
Safety is one of the most important issues facing any company today and L & J Development, Inc. is no exception. Safety programs, training, and good work habits combine to form the ingredients for success in today’s workplace.
Safety training is a critical element to creating a safe work environment. At L & J Development, Inc. each employee is responsible for doing there part to ensure a safe jobsite for fellow employees, visitors, and customers.
To this end, L & J Development, Inc promotes safety by focusing on the following steps:
Regular safety training for all field employees
- Weekly safety meetings with all field employees addressing a variety of industry topics.
- S.A.F.E. program rewarding employees with Safety Awards For Excellence in the area of safety.
- Retaining the services of a professional safety consulting firm for the purposes of ongoing training as well as monthly safety inspections.
- Conducting daily construction operations in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations including OSHA practices.
- Empowering each employee to investigate and report any potential hazards as well as the ability to stop work at any time to prevent potential damage, injury, or loss.